Dale Hansen & Ed Perine Memorial Parade
Join the Dale Hansen & Ed Perine Memorial Parade – the longest lasting parade in mountain history!
During Fiesta Days, Saturday mornings start with a hearty VFW Pancake Breakfast and the Parade. Everyone in town gets involved with the parade and everyone is welcome to participate!
Join In the Fun
Enter one of three categories with your group / organization / friends or grab a spot on the curb to watch the festivities pass by! There is no bad spot to watch the parade as it makes it way through downtown Frazier Park! The Parade starts at the Mt. Pinos Way & Los Padres Drive and ends at Frazier Mountain Community Park.
The Dale Hansen & Ed Perine Memorial Parade has it all – local children’s and non-profit groups and a large selection o local mountain merchants decorating their floats to the theme of the event. Our hometown law enforcement, fire departments and ambulances always have a great time keeping the crowd on their toes with blaring sirens and honking the big horns!
We have had clowns in mini-cars and clowns fashioning balloon animal masterpieces for the crowd. All varieties of car clubs, fancy equestrian showmanship, antique tractor collections, alpaca ranches and brave knights jousting in the street have graced the parade route.
The Fiesta Days Dale Hansen & Ed Perine Memorial Parade truly is an entertaining spectacle of our local community spirit.
Come participate in one of California’s longest running & most beloved parades.
Entering the parade is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Gather your group and pick a category to enter
- Download, fill out, and send in the PARADE ENTRY FORM
- Decorate your float with this year’s theme and impress the judges!
About this year’s parade
- Theme: Keep’n History Alive for 55
- Time: Saturday, August 5, 2023 10:00 a.m.
- Location: Mt. Pinos Way, Frazier Park
- Best Walking / Equestrian / Animal Entry
- Best Vehicle / Wheels Entry
- Best Towed Float
Trophies will be presented in each of the three categories
with one trophy awarded to the Best of Show
- Starting: Mt. Pinos Way & Los Padres Drive
- Ending: Mt. Pinos Way & Monterey Trail
Online Parade Entry Form
[wpforms id=”3150″ title=”false” description=”false”]